Thursday, February 13, 2014

SKL0 Screen Printing @ STGCC 2013

SKL0  Screen Printing @ STGCC 2013
SKL0  Screen Printing @ STGCC 2013

I was auspicious to own been next to Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention on Day One what time Samantha Lo aka SKL0 was on administer next to the Mighty Jaxx closet performing 'live' screen printing - with the assistance of Ms 'Ratking' (which I was demanding my unsurpassed not to perv … c'mon, how can you not? YOU LIE ;p), the effect of which were made offered representing known consumption, with the theme parallelling her "CULTURED" pre-order emancipation next to STGCC.


The description on the prints really clarified the concept even further than the resin collectible, methinks. Nevertheless, I am unsure if any of the prints are still left post-STGCC, and reckon you should bug MJ directly for availability ;p

Apologies I could have get any closer as the wall of people around the worktop was by then unmovable!

No comments:

Post a Comment