Thursday, February 6, 2014

44

44
44


…while hardly a time representing 'celebrations', I but absolute to cure myself to a quantity of self-bought prezzies representing my birthday (last Friday), simply since I considered necessary to revitalize myself, sooner than reach deeper into despair …

And while it would own been utterly poetic to own purchased 44 items = indicating my years alive on this mortal coil (and rejection I ain't rejection children buck now, poor to demolish your image of moir p) - I as an alternative snagged a quantity of economically priced items, to quell my violent toy-desires, which built-in 3 x Bootleg Lego CHIMA gachapons (what's up with the Doraemon in solitary of the capsules tho?), a classic-styled "Brick Game" (yet to slot in the batteries ;p), a link of carded Hot Wheels I chanced ahead at the moment, and a "Kuromi" shampoo-bottle … all right, you read to facilitate justification the chief stage.

Total break = SGD$22.60 ... I can still afford to facilitate ... It is virtually the cost of taxi elation from Pasir Ris to Singapore General Hospital a single visit, and rejection, to facilitate does not mean I visit Dad a reduced amount of solitary generation, don't be asinine ;p

Hey, if I can't nominate myself "happy", how can I even set in motion to nominate others content?

No comments:

Post a Comment