Monday, February 17, 2014

How I Burst My Toy Budget At INSTINCTOYS @ #STGCC 2013



One of the chief a small number of people I had met on the chief generation of Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention was QiSheng, who was generous an adequate amount to own me peep into his bag, to distinguish the toys he bought from well branded Japanese brand INSTINCTOY, and he had on hand to remove from packaging representing me to snap pictures of (seen above), to which I had promptly made my way eventually to INSTINCTOY's closet next to Artist Alley, to fulfill my willful toy-lust lol


And I could not stay away and went back again the second day, and walked away with more figures, including the boxless "display sample" MUCKEY. INSTINCTOY had truly taken most of my toy-money for STGCC hahahahaha my biggest 'regret' was being unable to afford both the Rainbow inc and Baby inc, and eventually leaving the baby blue cutie behind … *man-sob*

And kudos to Indra, Wijaya and Eric of the #brotherhoodoftoys for the headsup about the black inc availability. So here are straight-up score snaps to share … so that I can somewhat lie to myself these were purchased for 'work' and not just for my own pleasures muahahahahahaha ;p




No comments:

Post a Comment