Sunday, February 2, 2014

"Botober 2013" Begins October 1st (Daily Instagram Robot Project)

Daily Instagram Robot Project

"BOTOBER" is 31 days of robots on Instagram initial October 1st, helmed by Dacosta! - who is welcoming people to join in on the robot uprising and fair their "robot love", with day by day redistribution of their drawings. "They don't own to look after everyday but they can if they would like to make for all the way." -added Dacosta!

Drawings can be digital or analogue. The single rules are:

(1) It has to be a robot. Drawn by yourselves.

(2) All drawings must be Hashtaged #botober (they can include @chocolatesoop in the description)

(3) Have fun with it.

I loved come again? He did after everything else day, and hope to be a part of this this day, although I know I am hardly in his league hahaha … now is my own #sketchery submission (done next to my dad's bedside in the hospital):

No comments:

Post a Comment