Thursday, March 6, 2014

Prints from MACHINE56 (#mySTGCCscore)


Legitimacy be told, I was pretty excited to progress to MACHINE56's stand to cut a little prints, endlessly since since his product (thanks to a headsup from ANTZ) and seminar Yoga in Bandung 2009, I had been a fan of his design aesthetics and vector product. How possibly will a person not be? LOL

So whilst I knew he was appearance to Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention and setting up store in Artist Alley, it was destined I'd be plowing thru his collection and bringing a little prints home-based … and via his generosity, I was more than replete! Now if you listed his prints up in support of trade on his online store, individuals who missed STGCC would be def in a talk of!





"Bone Head" Prints from Rhoald Marcellius (above) and
Dika Toolkit (below) which I blogged about and dearly wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment